Win a Safari Experience the Great Migration and the Wild Eye Mara CampAs a part of our effort to support Panthera and big cat conservation, Wild Eye will be running a competition where one person will win a 6 night / 7 day safari at the Wild Eye Mara Camp to experience the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth in 2020. By doing your part for big cat conservation and donating to Panthera your name will be entered into a lucky draw where the winner will be joining a Masai Mara Safari in 2020. For more on the Wild Eye Mara Camp and the amazing safari experience you could win watch the video below.
How To EnterA minimum $50 donation will secure a single entry into the competition draw and any additional donations in $50 increments ($100, $150, etc.) will result in additional entries into the draw. In essence, the higher your donation, the greater the number of entries into the draw, the more you're doing for conservation and the greater your chances of winning a once in a lifetime offer to experience the Great Migration the Wild Eye way! To make a donation and stand a chance to win you can use the link below:
Donation and Competition Details
- A minimum $50 donation to Panthera will give you a single entry into the lucky draw. Every $50 donated thereafter, will result in additional draw entries.
- 100% of all proceeds will be donated to Panthera.
- Donations will be accepted up until 23:59pm on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- The competition draw will take place after the premiere screening of the Lion King on Friday 19 July 2019.
- The winner will be randomly chosen by an automated name picker and will be announced on all Wild Eye social platforms.
- The lucky draw winner will win a 6 night / 7 day fully inclusive Masai Mara Great Migration safari in 2020 at the Wild Eye Mara Camp valued at USD 5,950.00. (T&Cs apply, and international flights excluded)
- The Masai Mara safari will take place during the 2020 peak migration season and will be based on availability at the Wild Eye Mara Camp.
Simba idolizes his father, King Mufasa, and takes to heart his own royal destiny. But not everyone in the kingdom celebrates the new cub’s arrival. Scar, Mufasa’s brother—and former heir to the throne—has plans of his own. The battle for Pride Rock is ravaged with betrayal, tragedy and drama, ultimately resulting in Simba’s exile. With help from a curious pair of newfound friends, Simba will have to figure out how to grow up and take back what is rightfully his.The film is helmed by Iron Man and Jungle Book director Jon Favreau, and it comes with an impressive cast: Donald Glover (Simba), Beyoncé (Nala), Seth Rogan (Pumbaa), Billy Eichner (Timon), Chiwetel Ejiofor (Scar), John Oliver (Zazu), and James Earl Jones (returning to voice Mufasa).
Panthera is the only organization in the world devoted exclusively to the conservation of the world’s wild cats. Our team of leading biologists and law enforcement experts develop innovative strategies to address the dire threats facing cheetahs, jaguars, leopards, lions, pumas, snow leopards, and tigers. We are on the front lines, fighting to stop poaching, prevent conflict with people, conserve wild cat habitats, and reduce unsustainable legal hunting. These proven strategies don't just protect wild cats—they also protect their vast landscapes and the endless variety of life within them. These wild places are crucial to our planet’s health—and our own.